Parties are welcome at any time of the year by appointment.
There is a minimum number of 15 people required or equivalent payment. The cost of group bookings are:
on Open Days:
- 15 persons or more £9.50 per person . Free parking.
on Non-Open Days
- Minimum 15 persons or equivalent payment at £10.00 per head
(Includes guided tour of the House). Free parking.
School children are most welcome in private parties at £3.00 per head
- All bookings should be confirmed in writing giving full details and a contact name, address and telephone number.
- Free onsite parking for cars and coaches.
- Free entry for coach driver.
- It is appreciated very much if all the monies are collected in advance and paid by one person on arrival - this reduces your waiting time.
- Groups may also arrange for a Buffet Lunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea or Dinner.
This includes a guided tour of the House and access to the Gardens. You will be seated at round tables in the dining room; self-service with butler in attendance; tiger prawn bar with salads, breads, cheese, fruit. Coffee.
Lunch or Dinner
This includes a guided tour of the House and access to the Gardens. For up to 22 persons, everyone will be seated at the dining room table. For over 22 persons, everyone will be seated at small round tables in the dining room. There will be Butler and waitress service, 3 courses. The menu varies but can be by request.
- Smoked Salmon en papillote (filled with prawns & smoked salmon mousse).
- Beef Wellington or fillets of venison & vegetables in season.
- Summer Pudding.
Coffee and Biscuits
This includes a guided tour of the House and access to the Gardens.
This includes a guided tour of the House and access to the Gardens. You will be seated at round tables in the dining room with waitress attendance. There will be sandwiches, cakes, biscuits, scones and tea available.